Trivedi & Khan is proud to have recently represented the Purchaser in the closing of a two million dollar commercial property located in Chicago, Illinois. Mr. Kashyap V. Trivedi and Ms. Melissa Jordan, an associate at the firm, worked extensively to ensure all due diligence requirements were met and that all parties were on the same page to ensure a smooth closing. This commercial deal closed within two months after going to contract, even though a receiver had been appointed by the foreclosing lender. This would not have been possible if the attorneys did not effectively communicate with all parties and ensure that the transaction closed without any adversity on part of the Purchaser.
- Trivedi Represents Seller In Closing Of 32-Unit Apartment Building For Over Two Million Dollars
- Trivedi Represents Purchaser In Closing Of Two Million Dollar Commercial Property
- Trivedi & Khan is proud to announce three new additions to the firm.
- Trivedi & Khan Prevails in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Trivedi & Khan Represented the Seller of a 24 Unit Apartment Building