Trivedi & Khan is proud to have recently represented the Seller in the closing of a 24-unit apartment building that was for over two million dollars. Mr. Kashyap V. Trivedi and Ms. Jessica Knox, an associate at the firm, diligently worked to close the property within two months after going to contract, deftly negotiated with the Purchaser’s counsel during the Due Diligence period, and assisted the Seller in initiating a 1031 exchange. Mr. Trivedi and Ms. Knox worked closely with the management company after review of the leases and rent roll to ensure that the monies flowed accurately. At Trivedi & Khan, we have the expertise and knowledge to assist investors with even the most complex commercial real estate transactions.
- Trivedi Represents Seller In Closing Of 32-Unit Apartment Building For Over Two Million Dollars
- Trivedi Represents Purchaser In Closing Of Two Million Dollar Commercial Property
- Trivedi & Khan is proud to announce three new additions to the firm.
- Trivedi & Khan Prevails in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Trivedi & Khan Represented the Seller of a 24 Unit Apartment Building