On September 8, 2015, after three years of hard fought litigation, Trivedi & Khan has successfully obtained a jury verdict in the U.S District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. The jury found that the plaintiff, an investor, was the victim of a breach of contract and fiduciary duty of the investment advisor that he retained. The lawsuit, filed in January of 2013, sought damages for a Breach of Contract, Common Law Fraud, Breach of Fiduciary Duty and violation of Section 10(b) of 15 U.S.C. § 78j(b) and 17 C.F.R. 10b-5 of the Securities and Exchange Act. The verdict is a substantial victory for investors who rely on the expertise and good faith of their advisors in the derivatives market. Trivedi & Khan is proud of its expertise in the area of fraud and fiduciary duty.
- Trivedi Represents Seller In Closing Of 32-Unit Apartment Building For Over Two Million Dollars
- Trivedi Represents Purchaser In Closing Of Two Million Dollar Commercial Property
- Trivedi & Khan is proud to announce three new additions to the firm.
- Trivedi & Khan Prevails in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Trivedi & Khan Represented the Seller of a 24 Unit Apartment Building