Trivedi & Khan lawyers represented the estate of an Illinois decedent in a bench trial in LaPorte County, Indiana. The firm was able to successfully defend against breach of contract and asset claims brought by the claimant who sought ownership of the decedent’s multiple businesses in the State of Indiana. The attorneys were able to navigate through complex case law, including the application of the “Dead Man’s Statute” which allowed for successful motion to bar evidence. The successful result further cements Trivedi & Khan’s reputation as a firm that is adept at all stages of litigation. In a foreign jurisdiction, Trivedi & Khan was able to prevail due to the combined efforts of its attorneys and paralegals.
- Trivedi Represents Seller In Closing Of 32-Unit Apartment Building For Over Two Million Dollars
- Trivedi Represents Purchaser In Closing Of Two Million Dollar Commercial Property
- Trivedi & Khan is proud to announce three new additions to the firm.
- Trivedi & Khan Prevails in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Trivedi & Khan Represented the Seller of a 24 Unit Apartment Building