Our clients hire us to take on complex litigation matters covering multiple areas of law. For some clients, we have secured million dollar judgments while others have received valuable advice leading to favorable settlements. Still others have seen Trivedi & Khan vigorously defend them in courtrooms throughout the country. For all of our litigation clients, regardless of their size or dispute, we provide thorough analysis and swift execution. Our litigation attorneys handle a wide variety of commercial disputes. Representative examples include the following:
- Breach of contract across many industries.
- Fraud (statutory and common law).
- Fiduciary duty violations for officers and directors.
- Partnership disputes.
- Securities litigation concerning allegations of “churning”.
- Insurance coverage under CGL policies.
- Insurance defense.
- Title VII discrimination claims.
- Wrongful termination.
- Intellectual property disputes (trademark, copyright, and trade secrets).
- Products liability (design and manufacturing defect).
- Property claims (quiet title, contractor claims, mechanics lien).
We routinely take our client through all stages of their disputes, from drafting initial demand letters, drafting complaints and pre-trial motions, conducting discovery, taking cases to trial, and enforcing judgments. Often the most valuable service we offer is the creation of a litigation strategy that is optimally tailored to our clients’ business and personal goals.